Air Conditioning Repair in Irving, TX
Do you find scheduling much needed home repairs taxing or frustrating? In a large sea of “best value” and “lowest price” claims, it may be confusing to pick a service company that is sincere and offers quality work. That’s why, when looking for the best AC repair technicians at the most affordable prices, Accelerated Mechanical is the only choice. We offer straightforward service recommendations with fixed price quotes without unnecessary additional repairs.
At Accelerated Mechanical, we like to think of ourselves as the good guys. We can’t always be super heroes, but we can do our best every day to improve the comfort level of our clients in the Irving, TX area.
Accelerated Mechanical Services is no ordinary HVAC repair company. We have 17 fulltime NATE and ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) certified technicians. Our staff is drug tested and background checked. We’re quick, honest, and affordable. If you’re ready to schedule your AC repair, contact us today!
Guaranteed Fixed Pricing
After diagnosing your Irving AC system, we provide a fixed and guaranteed price for the central air conditioner repair or installation. No trick or gimmicks here—just clean-cut advice from our certified technicians without hidden fees or surprises. Our prices take into account all the costs of operating a business—from servicing our trucks to building operation fees, employee salaries, benefits, and more. Our prices are carefully calculated and never arbitrary.
No Hidden Fees or Overtime Charges
When you choose Accelerated Mechanical Services, you can rest easy knowing that we do not charge extra for overtime. We have been known to work odd and late hours to ensure that our customers’ systems are repaired in a timely manner. We know having a broken AC system is frustrating, which is why we do not want you to sacrifice comfort for quality during the repair process. So, we will not expect you to pay a dime more than you would during conventional office hours. We will even work around your schedule.
We also guarantee 24-hour emergency service.
Highly Trained Irving-Area HVAC Technicians
Accelerated Mechanical’s highly trained HVAC technicians can work on any commercial or residential equipment. When you compare our services to other Irving, TX area air conditioning contractors, the reasons to choose us to service your residential or commercial HVAC system become clear.
About Our AC Repair Company
Our technicians are much more than just regular AC and furnace repair guys. We employ fully certified and highly experienced HVACR (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration) technicians.
The technician that comes to your Irving home or business is trained to work on any type of HVACR equipment including:
- Walk-in coolers
- Walk-in freezers
- Refrigeration equipment
- Large industrial and office buildings
- Home air conditioning
- Home heating
Our HVACR techs are outfitted with the latest in HVACR diagnostic equipment and tools, so there is never any guesswork when Accelerated Mechanical Services works on your home or commercial air conditioning system.
Accelerated Mechanical Services has an ongoing training and re-education program for its technical staff. Our technicians go to school all year round to keep up to date on the latest equipment and HVAC technology. Each one of our technicians has diverse knowledge of the industry and experience to match.
Seven Step AC Diagnosis
Without proper training, air conditioning systems can be very complex and difficult to diagnose when they fail. We always recommend that you have only certified technicians perform service on your heating and cooling equipment.
Occasionally, some problems are very simple and easily handled without the need for a technician. Please follow our seven step diagnostic routine, and maybe you’ll be pleasantly surprised. If not, call us and we guarantee we’ll get your AC repair to go smoothly.
Does your central air conditioning system have any of the following symptoms? If so, then maybe one of the seven steps might help your situation. Before this inspection, ask yourself a few questions:
- Is your air conditioning blowing hot air?
- Does one room feel warmer than another?
- Is the AC system constantly running but nothing seems to be happening?
If you’ve answered yes to any of those, contact Accelerated Mechanical for our inspection! When we get here, we will:
- Check your thermostat setting.
- Make sure it’s set to cool.
- Replace the batteries on your programmable thermostat.
- Set your thermostat 10 degrees colder than the indoor temperature to get a clear gauge and to see if your AC is operating properly.
- Listen for fans running in both your condensing unit and air handler unit.
- Test your thermostats accuracy with another temperature gauge.
- If they do not match, then your thermostat may be defective and possibly needs to be replaced or upgraded. Ask about our WI-Fi smart thermostats.
- Check the power to your unit.
- A circuit breaker may have tripped. If so, flip the switch back on.
- If nothing happens, then you will need a qualified technician to some out.
- Press your air conditioners reset button if it has one.
- By resetting the unit you might clear out any abnormalities.
- If nothing happens then you will need a qualified technician to some out.
- Go to the air conditioner return vent and change your filter.
- Dirt, dust, or hairs in the filter can restrict air flow, cause problems, and impact the temperature of your home.
- As a rule of thumb, change your filter often.
- Clean grass, weeds, and anything that might be obstructing air flow.
- Do not open up the unit due to electrocution hazard.
- Make sure that none of your air vents are blocked.
- Nothing should be blocking the air vents, including drapes or furniture.
If you live in the Irving, TX area and your AC system acts irregularly, even after the seven step test, then your system likely needs to be serviced by a qualified technician. Contact the experts at Accelerated Mechanical today!