Air Conditioning Installation in Dallas
We have the manpower and the staff to handle just about any job at any time.
Accelerated Mechanical Services is one of the premier HVAC companies in the Dallas Metroplex.
Residential & Commercial AC Installation Specialists
Are you looking for commercial or residential air conditioning installation in the Dallas-Fort Worth area? Then you’ve come to the right place. When you’re installing something as expensive and essential as your cooling unit, you need the best possible job done, and that’s why Accelerated Mechanical is the most trusted AC installation company in the area.
From start to finish, your HVAC installation project will be done up to code with all of the proper calculations, sizing, and flow simulation worked out by our college and industry certified technical staff.
To learn more, contact the HVAC experts today at Accelerated Mechanical! We scientifically plan every project to achieve the proper balance and efficiency for your home or business. Call us today!
How to Select and Size Your AC Unit
The first thing we do when we come to your home or business is diagnose your current system. Then, we provide a fixed, guaranteed price for your central air conditioner installation—no hidden fees, tricks, or gimmicks. Our prices take into account all the costs of operating a business, from servicing our trucks, to building operation fees, employee salaries, benefits, and more. Our prices are carefully calculated and never arbitrary. We believe in the right price for the right quality.
The recent changes in regulations regarding R-22 refrigerant have made the repair of many older central air conditioner systems not cost effective. Many homeowners are opting to completely replace their existing central air conditioning systems with new more energy efficient models. The lower cost, more efficient energy consumption, and maintenance specifications of today’s HVAC equipment usually make good economic sense. If properly installed and sized, it’s an excellent investment that will save you money and lessen the burden on the environment.
The current generation of central air conditioning units consumes 30-50 percent less energy than air conditioners made in previous decades.. Even if your central air system is only 10 years old, you could save between 20 and 40 percent in energy costs by replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.
Correctly calculated sizing and professional HVAC installation are key elements in your overall air conditioning efficiency. If the unit installed is too large and powerful, then it will not adequately remove humidity from the air. If the unit installed is too small, then it will not be able to cool your building on the hottest days. Incorrect unit location, lack of insulation, and incorrect air duct installation can greatly reduce the overall efficiency of your central air conditioner system.
Proper Air Duct Design by Accelerated Mechanical
Properly installed duct work is essential to distributing the cooled air to your house. Ductwork needs to be properly installed and sized in order to efficiently cool your home. When properly designed and matched to your home’s cooling unit, your distribution system will deliver even air and uniform temperatures throughout you home.
Improperly installed or leaking supply ductwork can cause higher energy bills and an uncomfortable space due to the loss of conditioned air through joints seams and connections that are not properly sealed. Air leaks that are on the filter or return air side of your system can also reduce comfort and capacity by introducing unfiltered air to your cooling coil that can restrict proper airflow. Return air leakage can also increase humidity by introducing unconditioned air to your home. Ductwork that is undersized, oversized, or leaking will ultimately lead to comfort problems by decreasing your systems airflow. It will also increase air noise and reduce the efficiency of your system.
At Accelerated Air Conditioning and Heating, we pay close attention to your existing duct distribution system when evaluating your home for a unit replacement or upgrade. We will ensure you are able to achieve the comfort and efficiency you deserve. Contact us today to learn more!
Air Conditioning Installation Checklist
If your air conditioning system is properly installed and maintained, it will perform efficiently for many years to come. However, many central AC systems are not properly installed. As a result, modern high-efficiency air conditioners can perform as poorly as older inefficient models.
Please make sure your HVAC contractor does the following:
- Allows enough indoor space for the installation, maintenance, and repair of the new system and installs an access door in the furnace or air duct to provide access for cleaning the evaporator coil
- Uses air duct-sizing procedures and methodology from the air conditioning contractors of America (ACCA) Manual D
- Makes sure there are sufficient number of supply registers to deliver cool air and enough return air registers to carry warm house air back to the air conditioner
- Installs duct work within the air conditioned area of the structure, not in the attic, wherever possible
- Effectively seals all of the ducts with duct mastic and insulates attic ducts
- If possible, installation of the condensing unit in a discrete location where its generated noise will not keep you and your neighbors awake at night
- Installs the AC condensing unit where nothing will block airflow. There should be no plants, swimming pools, picnic tables, pets, dog houses, or other objects near the condensing unit
- Verifies that the new air conditioner has the exact refrigerant charge and airflow rate specified by the equipment manufacturer
- Installs the thermostat in a location away from heat sources, such as windows or supply registers
When you choose Accelerated Mechanical, our highly-trained HVAC technicians will take care of all of this for you. Call us today for AC installation in Dallas, TX!